A match made in heaven, this lilac vegan chocolate bark is an absolute show-stopper, as well as the perfect sweet treat.
Lavender & Coconut Chocolate Bark
Author: Zoe Alakija | Date: 8 August 2019
- prep time: 15 minutes
- cooling time: 20 minutes
- total time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A couple drops of lavender extract
- 1/3 teaspoon blue spirulina powder
- 1/8 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup dried lavender
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
Melt the raw cacao butter, coconut oil, and honey in a glass bowl over low heat. Add the vanilla, lavender, beetroot powder and spirulina, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes.
Empty batter onto a baking sheet (lined with baking paper) and smooth into a thin, even layer.
- Garnish by sprinkling lavender and desiccated coconut over the top and very gently push them into the batter with your fingers.
- Top with a sprinkling of pink Himalayan salt and place in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and break the firmed batter into rough chunks.
Nutrition Per Serving:
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 5.3g
- Carbohydrate: 1.2g