The new nutella- perfect on toast or with dips. This au-natural gorgeously rich spread tastes as good as it looks.
Cocoa & Hazelnut Hummus
Zoe Alakija | 21 August 2019
- total time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 cups, the recommended serving size is 2 tablespoons (48g)
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 can chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup cold hazlenut milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon cocao nibs
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Lay out hazelnuts on an oven tray and roast for 1-15 minutes. > 1. Remove as much of the hazelnut skins as possible.
- Place the hazelnuts in a highly powered blender, a nutribullet works well, until a creamy hazelnut butter forms. Keep blending and scraping down the hazelnut into the bottom of the blender to get it very smooth.
- Once smooth, add the chickpeas, cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, pink himalayan salt, and the cold hazelnut milk.
- Scoop into a bowl and garnish with cocao nibs and chopped hazelnuts
- Calories: 44